THE INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SHOW HEATS UP LAS VEGAS
Geo Palette will be at Booth #3331, located under the Avena Banner. We will be having show specials and more. Come and see the live demonstrations and meet us in person. We are excited to show you some cool techniques.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Saturday, June 23: 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, June 24: 10:00am-6:00pm
Monday, June 25: 10:00am-4:00pm
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV 89109
WHAT HAPPENS IN BEAUTY HAPPENS IN VEGAS
Mark your calendars – IBS Las Vegas 2018 takes place June 23-25. The International Beauty Show Las Vegas is the fastest growing event in beauty, boasting more than 21,600+ beauty professionals! Attend IBS Las Vegas to learn new skills, refine your techniques and stock up on all of your salon and professional needs. Packed with education, excitement and inspiration, IBS Las Vegas delivers what you need to enhance your career.
- More than 100 educational classes FREE with admission ticket
- A packed exhibit hall with 350+ top beauty brands
- Products and tools at professional-only pricing
- Show-stopping Main Stage performances from some of the industry’s top talent
- FREE admission to the largest spa show in the country, IECSC Las Vegas
IBS Las Vegas attendees are:
- Eager and driven salon owners & beauty professionals
- Serious beauty professionals looking to learn new techniques and refine current skills
- Ready to purchase products and meet with new companies
WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES FOR ALL LEVELS
More than 100 educational classes taught by industry heavy hitters provide the latest in hair, nails, makeup and business – FREE with your paid exhibit hall ticket! Education tracks like; Hair: Technique Focus, Hair: Barber Focus, Makeup: Artistry & Income, The Art of Nails, The Business Side of Beauty and Product Focused classes help take your career to new heights.
And, for those interested in a more tactile experience, we offer Hands-On Workshops and Master Classes – comprehensive workshops which require an additional fee.
Stay tuned for next year’s class and workshop lineup!