Level Three is the culmination of delivering the Palette look: be it movable, holographic, or multi-dimensional. The colorists own free thinking and creativity allows the artist to create his own total vision of patterning, formulation, color enhancement and design…his particular brand of dynamism.
Overview of Color Component Level III Education and Certification to become a Geo Palette Color Master
• gain a clear understanding of the specific look that the Palette System delivers
• gain the ability to develop customized patterns of your own
• gain a thorough understanding of how colors work together, including having the ability to work with any professional hair color product, ‘advanced color cocktailing’
• master the holographic approach to hair color
• master broadstroking
• understand color architecture and continuous movement
• learn the latest and newest nanotechnology in professional hair color products and how to push their limits
Note: A Master Program will become available for advanced Palette Artists who want to become Palette Educators
Check out the different Modules available:
All of the modules deliver the same education and certification process, with DVDs, resource binder, and registered access to the Geo Palette professional website for distant learning, any time, any place, at any pace. The difference between the individual Modules is investment cost outlay, which pertains to the quantity of specific items included in the initial purchase.
The Module order page will list the pricing and all items included in each unit. The biggest savings and value for your investment is in the initial purchase of any of the Modules, detailed under the title and price on their respective description page.
To begin, fill out the GeoPalette Education Application Form and fill it out completely. The minimum deposit, which will be credited toward your purchase, along with a copy of your current cosmetology license, must be included and delivered to the company via email, regular mail, or fax. Upon receipt, we will begin processing the order and application.